February 16, 2008

Tired

I'm really tired:( Ok so yesterday Alex made me do tons of jumping-jacks and so today my legs were sore.but the rest of the day went ok until we went ice skating.It was really cold and the ice was more mush than ice. The good news is that we got 8 dollars off because of it.I also had to help Jill most of the time. More good news is that Audrey paid for all of us to have hot chocolate which was extremely good! Then we came home made supper and then dessert for tomorrow. Now I'm tired and my legs hurt. Anyways I'm going to try to put a few pics of the skating (no promises).

3 comments:

Melissa said...

A little bit of advise for you girl, NEVER EVER trust your brother or cousin when it involves anything like jumping-jacks. They always find a way to torture you!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you at Camp or Youth Camp.

Test said...

LOL
Thanks for the advise!
I can't wait either!

Candice said...

Wow, you let Alex talk you into doing jumping jacks with him??? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?! lol