February 08, 2008

Spitit week

Hi! Its been way more than a week but o well! This next week we are going to have spirit week at school. The first day is kooky kolor klash day! That day we put on mis-matched clothes and do our hair crazy.The next day is monopoly day. I plan to take money from our old monopoly game and putting it on my clothes. The third day is future day. Sense I don't plan on marrying when I grow up my mom had the idea of an old maid. So I'm going to be an old maid! The next day is red day because its valentine's Day. We dress up in red and pink! The last day Is food day! I'm going to be a m&m! My mom has a m&m costume I can wear. I'll try to get pics of all the days and post them here. BYE!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like fun! I definitely want to see the pictures. Luv ya girl!