June 23, 2008

Im Back!!!!!

Well I was back Saturday at like 1 in the morning. But what really matter is that I had fun!!!!
And I'm pretty sure everyone else had fan as well. The preacher was great, the food was great and I made new friends! We didn't end up staying at our friends house on the way back but drove straight through. Which wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, but then again I wasn't driving! The whole week wore me out, to the waking up of LOTs of girls gitting ready to two games of volley ball to wacky games such as tug-a-war and to staying up tell 12:00 pm. But it was all worth it!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! And we thought our drive was long! Camp was definitely a blast! It was great seeing you there!

Candice said...

Hey girl! It was great seeing ya! Yeah, camp was pretty awesome!